We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for services. We also
collect information when you voluntarily ask for quotations. Website usage information is collected
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and
visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to
compile statistical reports on website activity.
If you would like more information about this, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website will tell you how to remove
cookies from your browser.
Using your personal information
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account, and, if you agree, to
contact you about other services that we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website or if you have registered by other means. If you
agree, we will pass on your personal information to our third-party suppliers / companies so that we
are able to operate your order of service.
We may use your personal information to:
• Administer the website.
• Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
• Enable your use of the services available on the website.
• Supply you with services.
• Send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you.
• Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
• Send you email notifications which you have requested.
Our mailing address is:
Coventry United Ladies FC Ltd, Butts Park Arena, CV3 1GE
• Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or
the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by
post, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require
• Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will
not be used to identify any individual user.
• Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information that you send to us in order to obtain a quotation for services.
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website email
notifications and/or newsletter.
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of using our website-based and other
• Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Coventry United Ladies FC Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with
companies outside of Coventry United Ladies FC Ltd.
We may share your information with credit reference agencies and other companies for use in credit
decisions, for fraud prevention and to pursue debtors.
For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your
information, and your rights to access information we hold on you, please email us on email@example.com
website are subject to their own policy, which may differ from ours.
should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
We may from time to time also notify you of changes to our policy by email.
Updated: 09/01/2021 - Alan Mohomed